Sunday, November 8, 2009

What have I found is the Best Makeup to use with extensions???

Mary Kay...
For the last 2 years I have fought with tons of differnt makeups trying to find what works best with not only extensions but my face as well and I have found that Mary Kay is the best. It began with a client who sells Mary Kay, off course she uses it herself and I was always so impressed at how much longer her lashes lasted and how much better shape they were in versus other clients. I put it to the test and I was impressed. The ingredients are exactly what works best for eyelash extensions as well as a persons skin. Mary Kay makes differnt formulas so it really is easy to find a system that works best with your skin while being gentle on those lashes. Hey you invested the money in them now take care of them.
Since trying and falling in love with Mary Kay I have decided to begin selling it my self. I have tons of mascara, eye makeup remover, eye shadows and more in stock. Mention this blog and get 25% off your entire order.

No comments: